Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catch-up

Oh my. Sorry blogger world, I have not done a very good job at keeping updated. To overview, since my last post I have travelled to WV, partied in NYC, done some camping in Michigan, and just returned from Romania. That about covers everything! I'll try to give more details later (hopefully that's not just wishful thinking).

I'll begin with Romania where I helped at a Christian youth camp in the town of Sighetu. I was there for 2 weeks with a team of 12 others. We taught Bible stories, songs, and games, cleaned cabins, washed dishes, and did anything they asked us to do. I saw God work in such an amazing way each week as many campers accepted Christ as their Savior! I made some great friends and God taught me many things about serving Him and others.

The land itself is beautiful! It's mountainous with many farms, haystacks, and horses. The camp where I stayed was on the side of a mountain overlooking the town; I could see mountains all around and the sunsets were amazing!

To end, here's a few pictures from the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks nice! Do more blogging. I want to hear about all the trips! How is the camera working out? Those are some nice pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had "HELP" tonight. We will see.

    ReplyDelete